Turn-key, fully engineered laboratory with Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) extraction room and analytical capabilities; purchase the complete package; this is a fast and cost effective path to an efficient and compliant facility.
We will provide complete, stamped engineering documents for the extraction lab that include architectural, mechanical, electrical, and structural engineering. In addition to the engineering documents, we stand ready to provide consulting services to answer questions or concerns that your local building or health department might have. We will provide a Process Hazard Assessment document that is usually requested by municipalities.
The lab is constructed out of three 40’ long shipping containers, which can be disassembled and transported to a new location. The lab would be perfect for producing recreational or medical marijuana or hemp products.
The lab includes:
1. CID1 extraction room with patented exhaust and supply registers, designed specifically for LPG and solvent extraction; compliant with most all OSHA, NFPA, IFC, IMC, state, and municipality requirements for LPG and organic solvents
2. UL Listed Control Panel
3. LPG Extraction Equipment (ExtractionTek Solutions miniMeP) with Julabo Heater and MTA Chiller
4. One (1) Polystat Chiller, one (1) Isotep Chiller, one (1) Fisher Scientific Heater
5. Four (4) Across International 0.9 cubic foot vacuum ovens with -60°C Cold Trap
6. Laboratory with cabinets and benches
7. Six foot (6’) Chemical Fume Hood with active vacuum, compressed air, and water ports
8. -85°C freezer
9. Conventional Freezer
10. Agilent HPLC with corresponding computer
11. 15 Horsepower Rotary Screw Compressor
12. Central Compressed Air system piped throughout lab and extraction- 1” copper pipe
13. Central Vacuum System piped throughout lab and extraction- ½” copper pipe
14. 20 L Reactor
15. Two (2) 20 L Rotary Evaporators
16. Two (2) 5 L Rotary Evaporators
17. 2100 CFM Rooftop Mounted Make-up Air Unit (HVAC)- VFD controlled with indirect gas fired heating and DX cooling
18. Two explosion proof roof mounted exhaust fans (one for extraction room and one for chemical fume hood)
19. Ancillary lab equipment
20. Flammable Storage Cabinet
Contact us to conduct a walk through of the facility.
(303) 997 6626 ext. 1